Monday, June 16, 2014

Shadows

We had fun playing with shadows this week.  We may have to choose this theme again in the future sometime. There are so many ways to be creative with shadows. 
We have invited someone to be a guest poster this week.  We are keeping who it is a secret until we post the results on Sunday night.  We thought it would be nice to stir things up a little bit.
Hope you enjoy the pictures this week, they were fun to do!


Virginia Creeping on the Fence



Night Time Darkness



Shadow puppets



Reach for the Sun



4 comments:

  1. Instantly attracted to #2...love the colours reminds me of sunise / sets. Mesmerized by the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally voted for #2. I love it! Almost want to make it the back ground on my phone lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reach for the Sun is amazing, the other pictures are not in the same category. They're good but not amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 JUST COULDN'T GET INTO THIS ONE. I HATE CHAIN LINK FENCES, THINK THEY'RE UGLY, AND NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE SHADOWS.
    #2 THE LIGHT AND SHADOWS IS CERTAINLY BEAUTIFUL, HOWEVER, GIVEN THAT LIGHT, I THINK I COULD HAVE TAKEN THAT PIC.
    #3 COOL IDEA, BUT JUST DON'T LIKE IT.,
    #4 CUTE, BUT NOT AMAZING. I DID VOTE FOR THIS ONE BECAUSE IT TOOK A LITTLE MORE MENTAL EFFORT THAN #2 WHICH WAS MY NEXT CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete